Ok, I am weird. Words are so fascinating to me. What cracks me up is the way people misuse language - making up their own words, mispronouncing words, and being generally redundant or peculiar. Then, there's my quirk of having certain words cause me to shudder. Whatever it is, I just don't like the sound of some. So here are some interesting ones for your reading pleasure.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Weird Words in General

These are just words that cause me to shudder whenever I hear them. I know I am strange, but here's a little list. There are others from other people on here.

moist
drapes
slacks
trousers
panties
folks
prompt - Scott D.
pamper
doily
leak, leaky - James M.
chum
pal
cram
flop
sack
slough
squirt
squat
thrust (put these together and that is one horrific sounding exercise – a squat thrust!)
thong

2 Comments:

Blogger Throne Room Lush said...

This made me think of a time a pal of mine thrust a piece of moist cake into his mouth. He crammed it in so fast it squirt all over his trousers!!

5:43 PM

 
Blogger Jay said...

eric that was the most profane sentence ever in the word. you even got "pal" and "cram" in there. ugh!

5:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home